1/1 Photo of Oven Roasted Delicata Squash
I didn't know what to do with a Delicata squash so I made up this, and was surprised at how good it turned out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice squash to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 2Remove seeds and membranes.
- 3Mix in small bowl with olive oil and salt.
- 4Arrange in baking dish.
- 5Spread Parmessan cheese over squash.
- 6Place in 350 degree oven.
- 7Bake for approximatly 15 minutes and check.
- 8If you want, you can move to broiler for a few minutes to brown the cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Delicata Squash
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.2
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 1814.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: