1/3 Photos of Oven-Roasted Corn on the Cob
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut 10 squares of foil 1 ½ times the size of the corn; place each ear of corn in the center of a piece of foil.
- 2In a bowl, stir together the parmesan, mayonnaise, parsley, garlic, sugar, lemon juice, and cayenne until it forms a thick paste.
- 3Rub about 2 tablespoons of the paste over each ear of corn, then seal the corn in the foil.
- 4Preheat oven to 400°; place corn on a baking sheet; bake for 10 minutes, turn the corn over, and bake for another 10 minutes; serve hot, in the foil.
- 5Note—after step 3, can store in zip-lock freezer bags in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to1 month; when ready to use, defrost the corn overnight in the refrigerator; then let come to room temperature for about 30 minutes, bake as directed.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Roasted Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 178.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: