Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Martha Stewart (Emeril's Recipe)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 3In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with lemon juice.
- 4Add pepper, garlic and onion powders, and salt.
- 5Add thyme, crushing it between your fingers as you go.
- 6Add cayenne and melted butter.
- 7Stir mixture thoroughly, then arrange wings in one layer on baking sheet.
- 8Cook 20 minutes, then rotate sheet and flip wings.
- 9Cook until wings are browned and cooked through, 10 minutes.
- 10Serve with desired dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.9
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 190.0 mg
- Sodium 749.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 42.1 g