Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Adapted from Martha Stewart (Emeril's Recipe)
- 1814.36 g chicken wings, cut in half at joint (wing tips removed)
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
- 14.79 ml ground pepper
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml onion powder
- 9.85 ml coarse salt
- 9.85 ml dried thyme
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 59.14 ml unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with lemon juice.
- Add pepper, garlic and onion powders, and salt.
- Add thyme, crushing it between your fingers as you go.
- Add cayenne and melted butter.
- Stir mixture thoroughly, then arrange wings in one layer on baking sheet.
- Cook 20 minutes, then rotate sheet and flip wings.
- Cook until wings are browned and cooked through, 10 minutes.
- Serve with desired dipping sauce.