These are awesome chicken wings with just a little heat. Add more cayenne to kick it up more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 500°.
- 2Line a large rimmed baking sheet with Release aluminum foil, then spray with non-stick spray.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine the wings and the lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- 4Mix together pepper, garlic salt, kosher salt and thyme and add to wings.
- 5Mix again.
- 6Add the cayenne pepper to the melted butter and add to wings.
- 7Mix thoroughly a final time.
- 8Then transfer the wings to the prepared baking sheet, and arrange them in one layer.
- 9Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 10Drain juice from pan and return to oven and roast for 10 minutes longer.
- 11Turn wings over and cook for 10 more minutes or until nicely browned.
- 12Serve the wings as they are or with your favorite dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (1075 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 99.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 9.0 g