Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are awesome chicken wings with just a little heat. Add more cayenne to kick it up more.
- 20 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 500°.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with Release aluminum foil, then spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the wings and the lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Mix together pepper, garlic salt, kosher salt and thyme and add to wings.
- Mix again.
- Add the cayenne pepper to the melted butter and add to wings.
- Mix thoroughly a final time.
- Then transfer the wings to the prepared baking sheet, and arrange them in one layer.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Drain juice from pan and return to oven and roast for 10 minutes longer.
- Turn wings over and cook for 10 more minutes or until nicely browned.
- Serve the wings as they are or with your favorite dipping sauce.
This is a very tasty recipe for chicken wings. Will make it again soon. Thanks for posting.