Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe goes well for a small party. It is a repetition in my dinner and the wonderful thing is that you can do the preparation a day ahead.
- 4 full chicken legs
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chicken tikka powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Wash and clean the chicken legs with skin off.
- Mix yoghurt and all ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate the chicken legs. Keep overnight in the fridge.
- Take out of the fridge atleast an hour before cooking.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Place the marinated chicken legs in a oven dish lined together leaving the extra marinate.
- Bake it for 1 hour. Because it tastes good if it is cooked well. Turn it over after first half-an-hour.
This is my new tikka marinade for grilling! Oh WOW this was good. I used boneless breast and a chicken sate blend in place of the tikka masala, otherwise made as posted. Marinated all day then grilled to perfection by DH. The leftovers went into a to-die-for chicken salad last night. Bravo, Neelu07 for the perfect blend of spices! A nice spicy heat and moist tender chicken. Absolutely delicious! Made for PAC Spring 2008, and will make again very soon!