Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great Oven Roasted Chicken moist and tasty
- 4 split chicken breasts (De-Boned)
- 5 large carrots (Peeled, Quartered,Halfed)
- 1 large onion (Quartered)
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean and debone chicken, season with salt and pepper, peel and quarter carrots and then split quarters in half place in aluminum foil lined roasting pan. Place chicken on top of carrots. Quarter and onion and place in roasting pan. Melt quarter stick margarine or butter and add all spices.
- Drizzle over chicken.
- Bake chicken for 35-40 minutes until skin is golden brown.
- Serve with saffron rice.
- Enjoy -- .
I love this recipe! I have had it on my menu for a few years now. It is so simple to make with a lovely blend of flavors. I usually omit the carrots and onions, but I have made it with them and really enjoyed the flavor of the carrots. I make this chicken for dinners, use it for chicken salad sandwiches and Caesar salads too. Everyone to whom I have served this chicken has really enjoyed it. My husband loves it!
This recipe is awesome! My family loved it. Thanks Xwest2 for posting it. I did not make any changes to your recipe. I served it with basmati rice and roasted yams. It is my first favorite recipe on this website.
This is a very good baked chicken recipe. I used three boneless chicken breasts and followed the recipe and it turned out great!