1/1 Photo of Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes With Basil and Whitefish
from Kathleen Daelemans' "Cooking Thin"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2In a 9 by 13-inch baking pan, combine tomatoes, oil, garlic, salt, pepper and 1/2 the basil.
- 3Roast for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, gently stir.
- 4Nestle fish in pan with tomatoes, place back in oven and continue roasting 7 to 10 minutes more or until fish is no longer translucent and tomatoes are just beginning to burst. Remove from oven.
- 5Divide fish among serving plates. Add remaining basil to tomatoes. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- 6Spoon over fish in equal portions.
Browse Our Top Whitefish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whitefish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes With Basil and Whitefish
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 66.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 29.0 g