from Kathleen Daelemans' "Cooking Thin"
Make and share this Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes With Basil and Whitefish recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a 9 by 13-inch baking pan, combine tomatoes, oil, garlic, salt, pepper and 1/2 the basil.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, gently stir.
- Nestle fish in pan with tomatoes, place back in oven and continue roasting 7 to 10 minutes more or until fish is no longer translucent and tomatoes are just beginning to burst. Remove from oven.
- Divide fish among serving plates. Add remaining basil to tomatoes. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Spoon over fish in equal portions.