- 5 -6 cups cauliflower florets, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter (from 1 medium cauliflower)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- chopped chives, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large saute pan or a roasting pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place the saute/roasting pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately while still warm.