From Cooking Light Board. Would use less olive oil...
Make and share this Oven-Roasted Cauliflower With Garlic, Olive Oil and Lemon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large saute pan or a roasting pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place the saute/roasting pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately while still warm.