Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light Board. Would use less olive oil...
- 5 -6 cups cauliflower florets, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter (from 1 medium cauliflower)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large saute pan or a roasting pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place the saute/roasting pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately while still warm.
Very good! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I love this recipe and will be making it regularly! I had already roasted a head of garlic, so used several cloves in the mix and omitted the butter entirely. I also used freshly squeezed half a lemon. I have refrigerated it for several lunches this week and did not use the parmesan cheese....a low fat and cholesterol dish!
This was well received by my family. The flavors were great I love the kick the lemon gives it. I had found a great deal on colored cauliflower so I made it using white, orange and purple. The kept their colors as you can see in the picture I posted.