1/4 Photos of Oven-Roasted Cauliflower With Garlic, Olive Oil and Lemon
From Cooking Light Board. Would use less olive oil...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Place the cauliflower florets in a large saute pan or a roasting pan.
- 3Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 4Place the saute/roasting pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting.
- 5Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- 6Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately while still warm.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Roasted Cauliflower With Garlic, Olive Oil and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.3
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 438.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g