Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Who knew cauliflower could taste so good! Some of the best side dishes are the most simple. Even if you don't think you like cauliflower, this recipe with change your mind. The combination of the fresh garlic and lemon are perfect with the cauliflower. I think this would go best with a nice roast or meat dish.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml sea salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except for cheese, and toss together.
- In a single layer, transfer to a large baking dish and sprinkle the cheese all over.
- Roast for about 40 minutes until tender and roasted on top.