Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Oven-roasting the cauliflower brings out a fantastic nutty flavor that you just can’t get with other cooking methods. Serve this side dish with Chicken a la Diable or use it as the base for Roasted Cauliflower Soup.
- 2 lbs cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat an oven to 425°F
- Toss cauliflower, onions, and garlic together in a large roasting pan.
- Drizzle the vegetables with the oil, season them with the pepper and thyme, and toss lightly to coat.
- Roast the vegetables uncovered for 25-35 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they turn golden brown.
very tasty-thanks for the recipe share!!! Made for "I Recommend..."
Love roasted veggies! This is no exception. Thanks for sharing!
Great dish! I love cauliflower in all forms and this was a great way to make it. Love roasted veggies and cauliflower is no exception. Thanks Cucina for a nice treat. Made for Cookbook Tag.