Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
"My family really looks forward to carrots when they're prepared this flavorful way." -- Marlene Schott
- 2 lbs baby carrots
- 4 small onions (quartered)
- 6 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Place carrots, onions & garlic in two greased 15" x 10" x 1" baking pans; drizzle w/oil & vinegar.
- Sprinkle w/thyme, salt & pepper; gently toss to coat.
- Cover & bake 450 degrees for 20 min; stir.
- Bake, uncovered for 10 min; stir again.
- Bake 10 min longer or until carrots are crisp-tender.
So delicious. I used Vidalia onions and they were so good think I will roast just onions. Thanks.
Good. I made thr recipe as directed. We thought the baby carrots had little flavor.
Lovely, lovely carrotes. My dh, brother & I really enjoyed the carrots roasted this way. Loads of flavor, the carrots, were sweet, tender and perfectly cooked. We all enjoyed the addition of the vinegar and thyme, they were really nice in this dish. Thanks for sharing your recipe Trnquilit. Made for My 3 Chefs - 2012.