1/16 Photos of Oven Roasted Cabbage
A nice roasted cabbage that becomes a warm salad when using the balsamic vinegar option. **Two cutting options provided both tend to want to separate just because it is cabbage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Combine salt, pepper, and sugar in small bowl. Set aside.
- 3**Cutting option 1- Quarter cabbage through core and cut each quarter in to 1-inch wedges, leaving core intact. You'll have about 16 wedges.
- 4**Cutting option 2- Slice into 1-inch-thick rounds, leaving core in to help hold it together.
- 5Brush a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 6Arrange cabbage in single layer on baking sheet and brush with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with salt mixture.
- 7Roast until cabbage is tender and edges are golden, 25 to 35 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle hot cabbage with balsamic vinegar if using.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.4
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 414.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g