Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make and yummy! The sugar from the squash will start to caramelize and form a nice crunchy layer.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel and dice (1/2 inch pieces work well) butternut squash. With practice this will get faster.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Spread out squash in single layer on sheet.
- Sprinkle dill weed over squash.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until squash is tender(again depending on size of pieces and amount of squash).
Having enjoyed other dishes combining sweet potatoes with dill, I knew this one had potential. It was a snap to prepare and I used a small butternut suitable for two people. The results were scrumptious and pair well with chicken. Thanks. Made for the Healthy Choices game.