Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
An amazingly simple recipe for brussels sprouts -- for people that don't like brussels sprouts!
Make and share this Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 -3 teaspoon kosher salt or 1 -3 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Take frozen brussels sprouts and place in a large bowl. Pour olive oil and kosher salt over sprouts and mix well.
- Place sprouts, evenly spaced and not stacked, on a baking sheet and place in a 400 degree oven for 40-45 minutes. Pull them out before they turn black but you definitely want them to be brown and crispy on the edges.
- NOTE: You can use fresh Brussels sprouts if you prefer, but I recommend halving them since they're often larger than frozen ones.
- Of course, adjust the salt and olive oil to taste.
Very Good. I simply sprayed mine with olive oil cooking spray and added a bit of sea salt. They came out perfect.
3 TB would be waaay too much salt. I used just under 1TB so I am wondering if 3 tsp was meant instead? Also used about 1/4 cup of oil.
I'm sorry to give this a bad review, but we had to throw these away because they were way to salty. When I read the recipe I thought it sounded like a lot of salt used it anyhow. Ewww!