Recipe by Laka
A simple recipe for a quick and easy side dish of garlic roasted broccoli topped with Parmesan. Perfect for any day of the week as well as for special occasions.
- 800 g broccoli, cut into florets, cut into florets, stems peeled and sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the broccoli florets with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone sheet. Spread them in one layer.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and roast in the oven at 230°C, without stirring, until the edges are crispy and the stems are crisp tender, about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot or warm.