1/2 Photos of Oven Roasted Broccoli (America's Test Kitchen)
I love broccoli! I was intrigued by this recipe when I saw it on ATK. The sugar really helps to caramelize the broccoli and give it a "nutty" flavor. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450*.
- 2Put a jellyroll pan on the bottom rack of the pre-heated oven.
- 3In a large bowl, combine olive oil, salt, sugar and pepper. Set aside.
- 4Cut fibrous exterior stem off broccoli. Cut stem into 1" pieces.
- 5Cut florets into large pieces.
- 6Toss cut broccoli with oil and spice mixture, coating all pieces evenly.
- 7Using oven mitts, carefully remove pan from oven and place flat ends of broccoli on pan, working quickly.
- 8Return pan to oven and cook for 9-11 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Broccoli (America's Test Kitchen)
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 341.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g