1/5 Photos of Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken Breast
1 hr 20 mins
My hubby always hated chicken breast because he found the meat too dry. He loves this. You can do this with any cut of chicken, or turkey if you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Sautee onions in butter, margarine or oil over medium heat, until soft.
- 3Place chicken breasts in casserole dish and season with salt (or seasoning salt), pepper and garlic.
- 4Pour mushrooms and sauteed onions over chicken. Cover with BBQ sauce.
- 5Cover dish with lid or aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour (2 hours if breasts are frozen).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 809.7
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 216.1 mg
- Sodium 1636.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 61.6 g