Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Enjoy barbecue potatoes anytime with these oven roasted potatoes seasoned with Barbecue Seasoning. You can substitute 1 package (24 oz) whole baby red potatoes for the medium cut-up potatoes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch pieces. (about 4 medium)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mccormick grill mates barbecue seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line baking pan with foil; coat with no stick cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes wirh oil in large bowl. Add Barbecue Seasoning; toss until evenly coated. Place potatoes in single layer on prepared baking pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and browned, stirring halfway through cook time,.
We loved these potatoes! Super easy to make too. I used the full-sized red potatoes, cut up & they went very well with BBQ ribs for tonight's dinner. Thanks for sharing, mariajane!