1/1 Photo of Oven Roasted Barbecue Potatoes
Chef mariajane's Note:
Enjoy barbecue potatoes anytime with these oven roasted potatoes seasoned with Barbecue Seasoning. You can substitute 1 package (24 oz) whole baby red potatoes for the medium cut-up potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch pieces. (about 4 medium)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mccormick grill mates barbecue seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Line baking pan with foil; coat with no stick cooking spray.
- 2Toss potatoes wirh oil in large bowl. Add Barbecue Seasoning; toss until evenly coated. Place potatoes in single layer on prepared baking pan.
- 3Bake 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and browned, stirring halfway through cook time,.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Barbecue Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: