Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy side dish for your oven meal.
Make and share this Oven Roasted Balsamic Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- 6 red potatoes, unpeeled and sliced into wedges
- salt and black pepper
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Place potatoes in a baking dish, add garlic and season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix oil and balsamic vinegar together and drizzle over potatoes.
- Toss to mix and bake at 375° for approximately 45 minutes or until crispy and tender.
These had a nice tang to them and the cooking time is spot on. I served them with fish, broccoli and braised red cabbage.
These were different but not a favourite, thanks for the recipe =)
Awesome. I minced one clove of garlic instead. The best ones were the blackened ones scraped off the bottom of the dish, so much flavor.