Recipe by Debber
The fragrance of this recipe cooking will be all the notice you'll have to give that "Supper's ready!" Hungry eaters will magically appear, asking to help set the table. The recipe is written for ONE serving, adjust to fit the number of eaters you're serving.
Top Review by **Jubes**
*Reviewed during ZWT4* Loved these veges they were great. The balsamic was a good flavour for the veges. I served them with baked pork and my husband really enjoyed them. I add in some butternut squash/pumpkin too. Photo to be posted
- 3 -4 small red potatoes
- 1 large carrot, peeled & cut in chunks
- 1 small onion, cut in wedges
- 3 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons walnut oil or 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 dash coarse salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a roasting pan, toss vegetables with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle on the salt.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes (lightly browned, tender), stirring once or twice.
- Sprinkle with extra balsamic vinegar.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- ADJUST ingredients for additional servings--you won't need quite as much oil and vinegar (you don't want the vegs swimming in oil and vinegar).
- VARIATION: Try sweet potatoes, squash, fennel, or pumpkin.