The fragrance of this recipe cooking will be all the notice you'll have to give that "Supper's ready!" Hungry eaters will magically appear, asking to help set the table. The recipe is written for ONE serving, adjust to fit the number of eaters you're serving.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a roasting pan, toss vegetables with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle on the salt.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes (lightly browned, tender), stirring once or twice.
- Sprinkle with extra balsamic vinegar.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- ADJUST ingredients for additional servings--you won't need quite as much oil and vinegar (you don't want the vegs swimming in oil and vinegar).
- VARIATION: Try sweet potatoes, squash, fennel, or pumpkin.