Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
The fragrance of this recipe cooking will be all the notice you'll have to give that "Supper's ready!" Hungry eaters will magically appear, asking to help set the table. The recipe is written for ONE serving, adjust to fit the number of eaters you're serving.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a roasting pan, toss vegetables with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle on the salt.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes (lightly browned, tender), stirring once or twice.
- Sprinkle with extra balsamic vinegar.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- ADJUST ingredients for additional servings--you won't need quite as much oil and vinegar (you don't want the vegs swimming in oil and vinegar).
- VARIATION: Try sweet potatoes, squash, fennel, or pumpkin.
*Reviewed during ZWT4* Loved these veges they were great. The balsamic was a good flavour for the veges. I served them with baked pork and my husband really enjoyed them. I add in some butternut squash/pumpkin too. Photo to be posted
These were fantastic! I realized too late that I had no mushrooms, but I added parsnip and water chestnuts (DH's favorite). They were even good cold. Thanks for this great recipe. -AR
Very good! We used carrots, sweet potatoes, and white potatoes. Yum!