Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I can't remember where I found this simple recipe, but it is awesomely good!
Make and share this Oven-Roasted Asparagus and Leeks recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim each leek at root end, then cut off top where the thick green leaves begin.
- Cut in half lengthwise and soak in cold water 10 minutes.
- Rinse, then pat dry.
- Trim tough ends of asparagus.
- Combine leeks and asparagus in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Place in a large roasting pan and roast until vegetables start to turn brown, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then drizzle with balsamic vinegar.