I can't remember where I found this simple recipe, but it is awesomely good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Trim each leek at root end, then cut off top where the thick green leaves begin.
- 3Cut in half lengthwise and soak in cold water 10 minutes.
- 4Rinse, then pat dry.
- 5Trim tough ends of asparagus.
- 6Combine leeks and asparagus in a large bowl.
- 7Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- 8Toss to coat.
- 9Place in a large roasting pan and roast until vegetables start to turn brown, about 25 minutes.
- 10Let cool 5 minutes, then drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Roasted Asparagus and Leeks
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.7
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 327.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g