1/3 Photos of Oven Roasted Asparagus
This is a quick and easy sidedish adapted from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus.
- 2Place asparagus on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 3Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- 4Bake at 350º for 10 minutes or until your desired degree of tenderness.
- 5Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with almonds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 221.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g