This is a quick and easy sidedish adapted from Southern Living.
Make and share this Oven Roasted Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus.
- Place asparagus on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 350º for 10 minutes or until your desired degree of tenderness.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with almonds.
Love garlic with asparagus and the almonds give it the added punch. Loved the recipe!
I roast almost all of my vegetables this way now. It is so much better than steamed. I will add the almonds when I have them, but they are just as good without.
We love roasted asparagu, and this is very simple, yet elegant. Nice garlic flavor, without being overpowering, and the almonds are a nice touch. This is a keeper!