- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon zest
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 4 alaska cod fillets, thawed (4-6oz each) or 4 frozen cod fillets
- 1 lb trimmed fresh asparagus (whole) or 1 lb green beans (whole)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix parsley, oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, and salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place asparagus into a spray-coated 9 x 13-inch ovenproof dish. Spoon 2/3 of parsley mixture onto asparagus.
- Rinse any ice glaze from frozen cod fillets under cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Place fillets on top of asparagus. Sprinkle cod with remaining parsley mixture. Roast, uncovered 20 to 25 minutes for frozen fillets or 15-20 minutes for fresh/thawed fish. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout.