Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a quick and easy side dish packed with flavour. It is good with chicken or steak.
Make and share this Oven Roast Greek Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -5 medium potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 -2 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning (more if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut potatoes into chunks- no need to peel.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes turning occasionally until crisp and golden.
Delicious! I followed the recipe exactly except I cooked them for 1 hour (big chunks) and the last 15 minutes I kicked the oven temp up to 375. TY
These potatoes are the greatest! My husband couldn't stop eating them! I have made them several times now and each time I watch anxiously while hubby chows down--I am afraid there won't be any leftovers to top with sharp cheese and sour cream for the next day's lunch!!! This is a keeper! Thanks for sharing!
These were great, although not quite as speedy as I thought they would be, most likely due to me not cutting them into small enough chunks. Still, the smaller pieces were done in about 45 minutes. I didn't use any butter, and these were absolutely wonderful. Heck, they still made for a great snack in the microwave the next day! Thanks for a keeper! :)