Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is an easy weekday meal that uses the Big-Batch Beef Sauce Big Batch Beef Sauce. The no cook lasagna noodles make it super fast.
- 2 cups beef (from #138395)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 6 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, combine beef, tomato paste, and basil. bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Combine cottage cheese and egg; mix well.
- spoon a third of meat sauce into a greased 13in.x9-in.x2-in. baking dish. Layer with three noodles, half the cottage cheese mixture, and a third of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers. Top with the remaining meat sauce and the mozzerella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Bake for 5-10 minutes more.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and then serve.