- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package ranch dressing mix (buttermilk recipe)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In shallow dish or pie plate, mix bread crumbs and dressing mix. Place sour cream in another shallow dish or pie plate.
- Dip chicken into sour cream, coating well; roll in bread crumb mixture to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. If desired, spray chicken with cooking spray. Discard any remaining bread crumbs and sour cream.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minute or until thermometer inserted in center of thickest part of breasts reads 170.