- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, tenders
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F Prepare baking dish.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and salad dressing mix; mix well. Place sour cream in another shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in sour cream, coating well. Roll coated chicken in bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in baking dish. Discard any remaining bread crumb mixture and sour cream.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.