Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and yummy breakfast for dieters and non-dieters alike!
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups blackberries (you can substitute just about any fruits you might like)
- 1 cup fat-free cool whip
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except butter, fruit, and cool whip.
- Beat until smooth.
- Place butter in several slices in a 9" pie plate, melt in the oven until the butter sizzles for 2-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly with butter.
- Immediately pour batter into hot pan.
- Bake 14-18 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place berries and cool whip on top of pancake.
- Cut into 4 slices.