1/1 Photo of Oven Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
These are a big favorite in our house. It is a healthy alternative to frying the potatoes. The outside of the potato gets crisp and the inside gets soft. I have used several different types of potatoes and have had great results with all of them although the cooking time will need to be varied with the creamer types.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Slice potatoes into 1" cubes and place on a baking sheet (preferrably with sides to avoid losing any).
- 3Drizzle olive oil over the top of the potatoes.
- 4Sprinkle salt, pepper, basil, thyme and oregano over the top of the potatoes and oil.
- 5Using your hands mix the oil, spices and potatoes together until evenly coated.
- 6Make sure that potatoes are in one layer on the pan.
- 7Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- 8At this point take a spatula and move them around in the pan.
- 9Bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- 10If desired, sprinkle a little more salt on them when they are first out of the oven.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.2
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g