1/6 Photos of Oven Potatoes
This is a nice and easy recipe, that goes very well with lamb and ratatouille. If you don't like cumin, use paprika. I usually make more than we really eat, because you can reheat them a little if you have left overs, though in my family it never comes to that. We tend to eat them cold as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1grease a baking tray.
- 2wash potatoes and cut in half.
- 3crisscross the halfs with a knife on the bottom (none peel) side.
- 4sprinkle cuminseeds or paprika on the baking tray and place the potatoes on top.
- 5put bits of butter or drops of oil on the potatoes.
- 6sprinkel with salt and cuminseeds or paprika.
- 7Leave in oven at 210 celsius for 30 minute or until bottoms are brown and potatoes are done.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g