1/1 Photo of Oven Potato Wedges (Oamc)
1 hr 15 mins
When potatoes are on sale, here is a good thing to do with them! :) Based on a recipe I found online. Cooking time does not include freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Scrub potatoes.
- 3Cut each potato into 6 to 8 long wedges.
- 4Toss wedges in oil, just enough to coat.
- 5Sprinkle seasoning on top and toss to coat.
- 6Lay out on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Take out of oven and allow to cool.
- 9Leave on baking sheet and put into freezer to flash freeze.
- 10TO FREEZE: After an hour or two (depending on your freezer), check and make sure wedges are frozen. Place frozen wedges in labeled freezer bags and return to freezer.
- 11TO SERVE: Pull out however many wedges you want to serve; place on a greased or nonstick baking sheet. Bake in a 450 degree Fahrenheit oven for 30 to 45 minutes (depending on the size of your wedges). These can also be deep fried.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Potato Wedges (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: