1/1 Photo of Oven Pot Roast With Carrots and Potatoes
This is the way my Mom made roast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle roast well with salt and pepper.
- 2Place in a large roasting pan.
- 3Add water, cover and cook roast for 1 1/2 hours in a 325* oven.
- 4Uncover and arrange vegetables around roast in pan.
- 5Recover and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours longer or until meat and vegetables are both fork tender.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Pot Roast With Carrots and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 445.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: