This is very nice and tender. The flavors were a bit daunting when I first came across this recipe, but they are very nice and not at all overpowering as I thought they would be.
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Line baking dish with foil.
- In a bowl, beat egg, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle bread crumb onto a plate.
- Dip chops in egg mixture, then press into breadcrumbs, making sure they are evenly coated on both sides.
- Place chops on foil lined pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn and bake for another 20 minutes.
Very Good! I cut the recipe in half and I did season the pork chops before putting them in the marinade. I also didn't have enough bread crumbs so I did add some panko crumbs which did add some crunch. They were very moist but I did add some olive oil to the top of the chops (I sprayed them first with some Pam but they weren't getting toasted). I served this with your Garlic and Red Potatoes En Papillote #254091, Honey-Caramelized Onions #265494 and a green salad. This is a meal I would definately make again. Thank you! Made for Spring PAC 09.