Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This reminds me of a recipe from my childhood
Top Review by Ackman
The meat balls themselves were really good!!! I like a little chopped celery in meat, so I added a 1/4 cup. I thought the sauce was a bit bland & too thin, though. I'm certain I would make these again, but would cut down on the water in the sauce & add a little seasoning to it. THANKS for sharing!!!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; shape into 12 balls. Place meatballs in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over meatballs.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 4 servings.