This meal could be made with any mild tasting white fish. Broccoli is my choice, or any "hard vegetable" could be used. Cooking is a Creative Sport. This will make a nice meal for one person served with rice.
- Place the sliced onions in the bottom of an oven proof dish.
- Add the fish on top of the onions, and then the Dill, Pepper, and Salt.
- Add the lemon on top of the fish, followed by the broccoli.
- Pour in the white wine, cover.
- Bake in a pre-heated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the fish is 135 degrees.
- Remove from the dish with a slotted spoon, discard the lemons, and serve.