1/2 Photos of Oven Poached Tilapia and Broccoli
Bill Hilbrich's Note:
This meal could be made with any mild tasting white fish. Broccoli is my choice, or any "hard vegetable" could be used. Cooking is a Creative Sport. This will make a nice meal for one person served with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the sliced onions in the bottom of an oven proof dish.
- 2Add the fish on top of the onions, and then the Dill, Pepper, and Salt.
- 3Add the lemon on top of the fish, followed by the broccoli.
- 4Pour in the white wine, cover.
- 5Bake in a pre-heated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the fish is 135 degrees.
- 6Remove from the dish with a slotted spoon, discard the lemons, and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Poached Tilapia and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 1251.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: