1/2 Photos of Oven Poached Salmon With Dill Sauce
Chef #320096's Note:
Love it!...and so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove skin if using fillets.
- 2Cut fish into serving size pieces.
- 3Season with seasoning salt and arrange in single layer in greased, shallow baking dish.
- 4Pour wine over and cover with aluminum foil.
- 5Bake at 450 for 10 min/inch of thickness or until opaque.
- 6Remove from oven and drain cooking liquid into small saucepan.
- 7Stir in remaining ingredients and heat until just warmed through.
- 8Spoon over fish and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Poached Salmon With Dill Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.3
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 277.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 35.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: