Recipe by erryn_kruppi
Love it!...and so easy to make.
Top Review by Bergy
The salmon was moist and delicious -Instead of pouring the sauce over the baked salmon I mixed the sauce, cut back on the wine and poured it over the salmon before baking it. The flvour was perfect. It was so easy to prepare and very tasty
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets (or even trout) or 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon steaks (or even trout)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove skin if using fillets.
- Cut fish into serving size pieces.
- Season with seasoning salt and arrange in single layer in greased, shallow baking dish.
- Pour wine over and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 450 for 10 min/inch of thickness or until opaque.
- Remove from oven and drain cooking liquid into small saucepan.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and heat until just warmed through.
- Spoon over fish and serve immediately.