Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Love it!...and so easy to make.
Make and share this Oven Poached Salmon With Dill Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Remove skin if using fillets.
- Cut fish into serving size pieces.
- Season with seasoning salt and arrange in single layer in greased, shallow baking dish.
- Pour wine over and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 450 for 10 min/inch of thickness or until opaque.
- Remove from oven and drain cooking liquid into small saucepan.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and heat until just warmed through.
- Spoon over fish and serve immediately.
The salmon was moist and delicious -Instead of pouring the sauce over the baked salmon I mixed the sauce, cut back on the wine and poured it over the salmon before baking it. The flvour was perfect. It was so easy to prepare and very tasty
Made last night, I also just poured the sauce over and baked off in my vintage Cornflower dutch oven. While the sauce 'broke' a bit, it was still good. Used sour cream since we had no plain yogurt, dried dill, not having fresh around, added fresh parsley, and sprinkled capers over when serving. As long as you don't overcook, a great dish. Will try "per the recipe" next time tho, as I wasn't thrilled with the appearance of the broken sauce, but liked the flavor.
Found this recipe to use with some great salmon filets this week, and it didn't disappoint! Didn't have any wine, so substituted 1/2 water and 1/2 grape juice instead. The sauce was great, though a little runny - likely my fault as I eyeballed everything. Will definitely make again!