- 4 medium unpeeled baking potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash paprika, to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch slices; place on a greased baking sheet in a single layer.
- Mix butter, onion, salt, pepper and paprika; brush on one side of potatoes, then turn and brush other side.
- Bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender an golden.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, serve immediately.