Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast and easy snack.
- 4 medium unpeeled baking potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash paprika, to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch slices; place on a greased baking sheet in a single layer.
- Mix butter, onion, salt, pepper and paprika; brush on one side of potatoes, then turn and brush other side.
- Bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender an golden.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, serve immediately.
these are great,we just had them.and we plan on making them alot more, i did dice a green pepper on them to,thank you for the recipe
Very good recipe-tender potato slices with great seasoning! These tasted terrific with seasoned sour cream and they were very easy to put together! Thanks so much!
These were delicious!My family and guests all said they loved them! I will make them again. I did add a few more tbls. of butter cause it didn't seem to be enough to cover all the potatoes. Thanks for a yummy recipe!