My mom made this for my siblings and I when we were growing up. This is a delicious recipe. It is like custard but yet like a pancake. You can put anything on it that you want, or you can keep it plain. Make it your own. Syrup, fruit, powdered sugar, or anything else that you would like to try.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a 9in. x 13in. baking dish.
- While the butter is melting, mix together all the other ingredients.
- Pour into the baking dish with the melted butter.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.