Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Warm, quick and comforting morning food!
- Beat eggs well.
- Add flour stirring constantly.
- Stir in milk, salt and butter.
- Pour into greased pie pan.
- Bake 450 for 12-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve hot with butter and honey.
Oh My Gosh Laurie is is so Delicious, My DH couldn't belive that I had found this Recipe. We use to go to a Resturant in the Bay area by the name of Ken's Pancake House. They made Pancakes like this. Also one with apples in it. It is so easy to make , I loved watching them PUFF Up while baking. This will be a regular at our house. Thanks Laurie
Okay... The pancake puff was ok. I was really excited to try it, but it turned out tasting a lot like eggs. Next time I try this I would make it with less eggs.
Simple & yummy, we sprinkled on some cinnamon & vanilla sugar prior to baking and the house smelt divine.