Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this in a magazine and it was served at a B & B out East. It's very light and easy to make.
- Grease 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Whisk eggs and flour together.
- Add milk, margarine and salt.
- Bake at 450 for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Mixture will be puffy and will fall slightly when taken out of oven.
- Serve with syrup or fruit.
I feel bad saying this, but we really didn't like this very much. It tasted much more like a quiche then a pancake and there were pools of butter on the top. The kids ate a bit, but mostly it was thrown out. I'm so sorry!
Lives up to its claims and is not as heavy as some other recipes. DH likes his with lime juice and icecream.
This is also great with Chocolate sauce and powder sugar sprinkled on top. Another favorite is to top with strawberries and cool whip.