Recipe by wildheart
Serve these with my oven fried chicken for a healthy fast-food type meal.
Top Review by Cookin' Swimmer
Ok, 5 for taste....3 for appearance! These look pretty weird...not very beautiful...but taste is all that matters with me. When I first read the directions I thought you meant "stir in the eggs". Come on it was a weekday after all honors classes. I had to throw the flour/egg mixture away sadly enough. I couldn't tell when they were done so I left them in a little longer, which was a bad idea. I only tried that for a few of them though. 25 minutes is perfect time. My family wouldn't stop eating them (which was annoying since I wanted to take them for my lunches)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon seasoning (salt, pepper, chile etc)
- 2 large onions, sliced in very thin rings
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix the flour and the seasonings and put in a container as wide as the widest onion ring.
- Stir the eggs.
- Dip the rings in the egg, then the flour mix, then the bread crumbs.
- Put on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake 25 minutes or until crisp.