The most simple omelet you could ever make. My mom gave me this recipe when I moved out. I use it at least 1x a week. My roommates LOVE it!
- Whip eggs and milk together. Add in rest of ingredients.
- Pour into round casserole dish --> or pie dish.
- Cook at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Can also add meats like bacon, sausage, or ham. Also chopped tomatoes are good in this recipe --> just make sure you take all the gunk out (seeds). Asparagus lovers just chop and throw in, mighty tasty.
- Many different variations to this recipe.