Recipe by Pixie's Kitchen
Made this with some left over veggies in the pantry and some bratwurst. It was a huge hit and is good for leftovers as well.
- 6 bratwursts (precooked)
- 6 potatoes (any kind you like)
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 16 ounces mushrooms (jar or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (we prefer Head Country BBQ)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop up potatoes, carrots, and onion. mix into a 9 X 13 baking dish and garlic and stir and mix thoroughly.
- Slice Bratwurst in half and then in half lengthwise. mix into veggies and then cover entire contents with BBQ sauce.
- Allow to cook 45 minutes to 1 hour to allow veggies to soften up.