1/4 Photos of Oven Mac and Cheese
1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe on the web a few weeks ago, but I don't remember where! This doesn't require you to pre-cook the macaroni either!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer a 9x13 dish (sprayed with cooking spray) in the following order.
- 2Uncooked macaroni.
- 4Cheddar Cheese.
- 5Mozzarella Cheese.
- 6Pour milk over the top layer
- 7Bake in a 350 degree oven, uncovered, for one hour.
- 8Note: Cover with foil for the last 15 minutes of baking if you see it getting too brown and crusty.
- 9Variation: Use any cheeses you have handy to give a different flavor.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.6
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 510.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 22.2 g