Recipe by ChipotleChick
This is everyone's favorite that I make. Oddly enough, it is also the easiest to prepare! The barbecue sauce is what makes this dish so memorable. My in-laws line up at the door when they know I am making this!
- 3 -4 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (455 ml) bottle barbecue sauce (the secret to my success is the barbecue sauce that I use. It is made by a certain Tennessee Whiskey)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add ribs, one by one; add salt.
- Boil for about 1 hour, making sure the pot doesn't froth over too much! (When I do that, the next time I turn on my stove it smokes and it is stinky!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove ribs from water.
- Place ribs in a 9 by 4 inch glass baking pan.
- Pour the barbecue sauce evenly over the ribs.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.