Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When you want a taste of Hawaii but can't dig an Imu in your yard and there are no KTA's or Star markets around.
- Place Boston Butt in a roasting pan.
- Combine salt and Liquid Smoke and spread all over roast.
- Pour the water in the pan.
- Cover with heavy duty aluminum foil and roast in a 200 degree oven for 8 hours or over night.
- Shred meat and serve.
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Mix salt and Liquid Smoke and spread over roast.
- Pour in water and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours.
- Shredd meat and enjoy.
- Note: Left overs freeze well and are great to have on hand when you want to make kahlua pig and cabbage or potatoes.