Queen Puff's Note:
Made these inspired by Pioneer Woman and they were soooo yummy. Love that you can make so many variations and I think the #1 trick is them being in the oven and all that yumminess melting together! Small Hawaiian rolls would also work really well with these. The mayonnaise can be substituted for melted butter as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 sandwich buns
- 1 lb ham, shaved (or turkey or roast beef)
- 1 lb provolone cheese (or Swiss, Mozarella, or Cheez Whiz)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons onions, grated and drained on paper towels (or 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients and spread on top and/or bottom of buns, spooning over tops as well, if you like.
- 3Add ham.
- 4Add cheese.
- 5Wrap each sandwich in a square foil.
- 6Bake on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until dressing is melted and buns are slightly crusty or cook in crock pot 4 hours on low.
- 7Can keep in fridge until ready to bake.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.1
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 1166.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 22.5 g